Globalforce are recruiting for HGV Technicians for our Volvo truck dealership client based in Lloydminster in Canada. If you are a trade qualified HGV technician with at least 5 years post qualification experience on European trade trucks, preferably Volvo this could be the perfect opportunity to relocate to Canada
The employer is willing to offer assistance to suitable applicants to help them obtain working visas.
This position would suit someone who may have worked for a Volvo, Mercedes, DAF or Scania dealership in the UK or Ireland.
• HGV technicians must be able to detect faults and then repair and maintain engines with a wide variety of applications.
• 5+ year’s hands on, post apprenticeship experience.
• Extensive knowledge in the repair and maintenance of Heavy goods vehicles
• Experience working within a dealership for one of the following brands of trucks, DAF, Volvo, Mercedes or Scania
• Able to read, understand, & apply information from manuals & computers including trouble-shooting documents.
• Strong “Diagnostic” skills.
• Strong verbal & documentation skills.
• Strong character & work ethic.
• Dependable, responsible team player with a positive attitude
Remuneration Package: -
• Excellent Hourly salary
• Superb working conditions
Additional Information: -
GlobalForce would be happy to speak to any potential candidates regarding the roles. So if you are serious about relocating and keen to pursue your career in the automotive industry please contact us immediately.
For more information, please contact Samantha King on: 01 6852619 (Ire) 0203432 8597 (UK) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org