Senior Contracts Administrator
Leading International Cost Consultancy
Major Roads, Bridges, Utilities Infrastructure project
One of the leading construction consultancies with an exceptional track record in the provision of cost management / quantity surveying services are actively looking for a Senior Contracts Administrator to join their Qatar office working on a major infrastructure project.
Reporting to Senior Management responsible for all aspects of the Pre & Post Contract Adminstration in relation to a major infrastructure project in Doha, Qatar.
- Procurement administration experience, including draft, review and finalise pre-qualification, tender and contract documentation for consultant and contractor contracts and delivery tracking
- Cost planning and analysis of financial tender submissions, including identifying pricing strategies and risk and recommending suitable mitigation measures
- Evaluate tender submissions and prepare award recommendation reports
- Preparation of monthly reports and weekly updates
- Preparation of monthly cost/progress reports
- Monitoring of project cash flow
- Preparation of interim recommendations for payment including checking site progress, materials on/off site, etc
- Evaluation of variations/claims and change control management
- Procurement of Provisional Sum/PC Rate Items
- Negotiation with contractors/agreement of additional costs
- Final Account negotiation and agreement
- BSc Degree in Quantity Surveying
- 10 years + Post Graduate experience
- MRICS or equivalent
- Middle East experience
- Experienced in FIDIC and MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English language
- Sound knowledge of all engineering and commercial aspects of major civil & infrastructure projects including Roads, Bridges and Utilities.Please note Major Infrastructure Experience is essential! Candidates must have Roads, Bridges, Utilties experience otherwise please do not apply.