Health & Safety Manager - Curtain Walling - £50k - London. A superb opportunity for someone looking to become a Health & Safety Manager for a world leading specialist façade contractors based in Central/East London.
About the Client:
We are a business that operate both nationally and international and are a true globally recognisable brand. We are involved in the majority of super structure specialist façade projects, have an excellent reputation in the industry and an ongoing focus on delivering high levels of Health, Safety and Quality on all projects that we undertake. My client is looking for an experienced Health & Safety Manager in and around London.
About the Role:
* To carry out site audits and inspections on a regular basis and ensure the maintenance and updating of records.
* To assist in retaining all current quality accreditations e.g. 'Achilles' also UKAS BS ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and BS ISO 9001
* To investigate accidents and ensure all documentation is updated.
* To develop a regular SHEQ Communication for all sites and levels of staff, to include tool box talks and management briefs.
* Assist with the preparations for regular monthly and annual HS&Q audits
* Assist with the management and staff regarding advice of health, safety, quality and environmental matters to ensure all information is incorporated into day to day processes and operations.
* Facilitate all forms of risk assessment and subsequent method statements e.g. general, manual handling, COSHH, working at height etc. and act as a final authority where a specialist response is required.
* Conduct surveys relating to occupational H&S e.g. noise, lighting, HAV
About the Candidate:
* This role will be all encompassing, so they are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, flexible and willing to learn from a wealth of experience
* Having experience of Facades / Curtain Walling would be advantageous but not necessary. Relevant construction experience that has included working at height will be considered.
* Holder of a NEBOSH in Construction
* Be at a TechIOSH level or higher
* Holder of a NEBOSH Diploma, or H&S qualification equivalent to NVQ lvl 5, or working towards
* Advantageous qualifications would include: Lead Auditor qualifications, IRCA registered, A61 lifting appointed persons, working at height licence
Points of Appeal:
* Working for a Market leading business
* Working on prestigious, Central London projects
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Humres Recruitment. We often have knowledge of passive vacancies that companies are not advertising but would like to see talented individuals for. Feel free to contact us to discuss.